It is our responsibility as adults to prevent children from being sexually harmed. You can make a difference in the lives of children by:
- Attending and organizing a Stewards of Children™ training in your community.
- Submit an application for the Policy and Procedure training for your organization/community.
- Learning about resources available in your community.
- Getting involved with your local sexual assault center.
- Challenging those who are inappropriate or abusive to seek help, stop the abuse and face accountability.
For more information on scheduling a training in your community, contact Awareness to Action.
Click here for details and application form for the Policy and Procedure training.